2412 W. Railroad Ave.
Shelton, WA 98584
We're open Monday–Friday, 8 am–4:30 pm.
- School day class (Monday – Thursday, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm)
- AM class, room 1 (Monday – Thursday 8 – 11 am)
- AM class, room 2 (Monday – Thursday 9 am – 12 pm)
- PM class, room 1 (Monday – Thursday 12 pm – 3 pm)
- PM class, room 2 (Monday – Thursday 1 pm – 4 pm)
This center serves only low-income families. Call 360-426-2898 or 360-464-6800 to find out if you qualify.
School bus transportation is available. Call the center to find out more about routes.
Capital Region ESD 113 is working with Child Care Action Council to operate this center and will continue to provide oversight of those operations.
- Enroll your child at our Shelton Center.
Operated in partnership with Child Care Action Council.